D365 F&O - Senior Consultant/Architect (Finance)
D365 F&O – Senior Consultant/Architect (Finance) – Remote – Full-time
About Sikich: Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Work as part of implementation teams ranging for 4-6 members on Enterprise ERP Projects
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O Finance & Accounting processes, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, & Fixed Assets
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation
- Actively drive requirements, analysis, design, & testing phases of implementation for Supply Chain workflow
- Mentor newer consultants on implementation process & solution design
- Stay current on D365 F&O functional capabilities to implement feature/functions on client projects
- Utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS), DevOps, & standard tools to deliver project work
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years financial implementation experience in ERP system
- 2+ years in D365 F&O implementations (4+ full life cycle implementations)
- Travel may be required as needed (when deemed safe and necessary to do so)
- Flexible time off (minimum of 4 weeks)
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V