HCM & Payroll Advisory - Senior Consultant (Payroll)
HCM & Payroll Advisory – Senior Consultant (Payroll) – Remote – Full-time
Sikich’s HCM & Payroll consulting practice has assisted clients in improving their HR and payroll functions, and selecting and deploying appropriate technologies to drive business results, for over 25 years. Our clients utilize a broad spectrum of services and products to help them improve performance and achieve long-term, strategic goals.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Lead complex, large-scale projects for Sikich’s HCM & Payroll consulting group
- Analyze & evaluate existing operations, effectively mining & integrating information from multiple sources to understand challenges & develop recommendations for improvement
- Develop & execute comprehensive project plans, leveraging creativity & tenacity to solve tough problems & drive program success
- Implement process controls to stabilize accuracy & payroll results
- Redesign operational procedures & processes
- Champion systemic changes to match or improve business practices
- Redesign processes to capitalize on self-service & systems capabilities
- Select & negotiate services with effective business partners to compliment company-specific business strategy
- Manage payroll operations, focusing on growing payroll resource knowledge & long-term problem-solving skills
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on payroll practices and technology
- Act as a true industry consultative partner to organizations & payroll services vendors
- Support business development and marketing activities for the HCM & Payroll consulting group
- Travel up to 50% (nationally & internationally) as required
- CPP certification required
- 10+ years of payroll experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, etc., or equivalent experience
- Global payroll experience preferred
- Management consulting experience preferred
- Track record of achievements & accomplishments that demonstrate strong judgment, sound decision making, & a desire to succeed
- Very strong communication & presentation skills, knowing how to communicate what matters & ask the right questions to find the right solution for customers
- Proficiency with both domestic & international payroll, time & labor, & payroll compliance
- Fluency in multiple payroll solution providers, including Oracle/PeopleSoft, ADP (Workforce Now, GlobalView, Payforce, Ev5, Celergo), Infor, Ceridian, Workday, Kronos (ADP eTIME), etc.
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V