Senior Accountant - Accounting Services
ACCOUNTING SERVICES - SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
(ST. LOUIS REGION)
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
If you have a strong financial acumen and attention to detail, then this accounting job may be the perfect fit for you. From bookkeeping to quarterly/yearly financials, Sikich’s accounting professionals are skilled in all areas of financial planning. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Additionally, our accounting departments share projects and resources across offices through our cloud-based solutions that allow us to collaborate globally.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions
- Prepare internal management financial statements and analysis
- Work with a variety of clients on a range of outsourced accounting projects
- Provide review of work product & performance
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm’s clientele
- Service multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction by suggesting ways to improve customer accounting efficiencies.
- Build strong credibility through displaying positive insight and business acumen, applying technical competence and engaging in relevant discussions with clients and engagement teams
- Deliver exceptional client support virtually and onsite as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of public accounting, consulting, professional services or outsourced accounting firm experience
- 4+ years’ experience working with compiled and reviewed financial statements, compilations and disclosures
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience with computerized accounting software (QuickBooks), ERP systems, and Microsoft Office
- CPA certification/CPA eligible preferred
- Audit or tax experience is a plus
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
We also offer
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- CPA bonus with 4 paid exam days & 4 paid study days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V