D365 F&O - Senior Consultant/Architect (Production)
D365 F&O SENIOR CONSULTANT/ARCHITECT (PRODUCTION) - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work as part of implementation teams ranging for 4-6 members on Enterprise ERP Projects
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O configured to account for client business processes
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation
- Actively drive requirements, analysis, design, & testing phases of implementation for Supply Chain workflow
- Consult on advanced business concepts on all areas of supply chain & warehouse management
- Mentor newer consultants on implementation process & solution design
- Utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS), DevOps, & standard tools to deliver project work
- Strong knowledge of Purchasing, Sales, & Inventory Management required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent
- 5+ years implementing ERP/Supply Chain & Warehouse Management
- 2+ years in D365 F&O implementation experience
- 4+ full life cycle implementations
- Hands-on experience in the manufacturing or distribution industry
- Areas of Concentration desired include:
- Warehouse Management (WMS) & Transportation Management
- Manufacturing, Production Planning
- Projects and Project Accounting
- Trade and Logistics
- Experience with other Enterprise ERP software
- Travel may be required as deemed safe and necessary to do so
- D365 F&O (or AX 2012 R3) Trade & Logistics, Production certification
- Supply chain or manufacturing certification (CSCP, CPIM, etc.)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V