Microsoft D365 F&O - ERP Production and Supply Chain Consultant
D365 F&O CONSULTANT ERP Production and Supply Chain Consultant - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Sikich LLP, a top professional services firm, is recognized as one of the fastest growing organizations and best places to work. Consistently ranking as one of the country’s top CPA firms and among the top 1% of all enterprise resource planning solution partners in the world, the firm offers one-of-a-kind solutions.
Sikich has employee friendly policies to promote work-life balance, which include a flexible policy of working remotely, paid time off flexibility, and office closure during week between Christmas and New Year’s Day. We embrace diversity, a work-life balance and offer flexible work arrangements while continuing to provide superior client service.
Sikich is seeking experienced ERP Production, MRP and Supply Chain Consultants. We are growing our Dynamics 365 for Finance & Supply Chain
team and are looking for Industry professionals with prior ERP implementation experience.
Experience with leading ERP Products such as Oracle, SAP, Infor, IFS, Epicor, NAV, GP (or similar) is requested. Experience working as an end-user on a large implementation is also acceptable.
Promotion and advancement opportunities to team manager / director for the right candidates.
- Train and become certified on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain ERP.
- Work as part of implementation teams ranging for 4-6 members on Enterprise ERP Projects.
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&SCM configured to account for client business processes.
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation.
- Actively drive requirements, analysis, design, & testing phases of implementation for Supply Chain workflow.
- Consult on advanced business concepts on all areas of supply chain & warehouse management.
- Utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS), DevOps, & standard tools to deliver project work.
- Travel average less than 50%, varying due to project phase.
- Strong knowledge of Purchasing, Sales, & Inventory Management, Production required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent.
- 2-5+ years implementing ERP/Supply Chain & Warehouse Management Software
- 1+ full life cycle implementations.
- Hands on experience in the manufacturing or distribution industry highly preferred.
- Areas of Concentration desired include:
- Manufacturing, Production Planning
- Warehouse Management (WMS) & Transportation Management
- Projects and Project Accounting
- Trade and Logistics
- Experience with other Enterprise ERP software will be considered.
- Additional supply chain or manufacturing certification (CSCP, CPIM, etc.) a plus.
Working for Sikich:
Working at Sikich, you’ll become part of a highly motivated and competent team that values individual effort and growth while encouraging balance between your personal and work life. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset—our employees drive our success. Sikich is honored to have been named a Top Workplace and recognized nationally as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, learn more about Sikich — and the possibilities for you. Visit us at sikich.com/careers
Visit us at www.sikich.com/
Visit our Glassdoor profile to learn more.
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V