Digital Marketing Manager
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER – REMOTE – FULL TIME
Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference. Visit our Glassdoor profile to learn more.
THE AGENCY MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICES
We are searching for an organized, analytical, and proactive Digital Marketing Manager, to join our internal marketing team. This fast-paced, multi-faceted role will drive overall firm digital strategy and support various business lines, industry verticals or groups within the firm in developing integrated digital marketing programs. You will work with various marketing teams to help increase brand awareness, drive demand generation, and achieve growth for the firm.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
- Manage overall digital strategy to increase brand awareness and drive demand generation, while understanding go-to-market approach for various business units
- Develop website strategy and SEO efforts, including assessment and recommendations on priority areas of focus, recommending actions that ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing objectives
- Own, measure, analyze and report on overall digital program performance, implementing optimizations and testing as appropriate
- Work closely with content and social media team to optimize blogs, whitepapers and other content generated
- Develop, manage, and implement paid search and social advertising strategy
- Team with vertical and business line marketing teams to strategize and implement digital campaigns in alignment with firm growth efforts and strategy, including email marketing campaigns and initiatives related to business line, market and/or vertical priorities
- Partner with various business development and sales enablement teams to assess needs and collect campaign feedback
- Work closely with the Marketing Technology team to understand needs, assess current tools and makes recommendations on future needs
- 5+ years’ marketing experience, preferably in the professional services industry – accounting, legal, or management consulting a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated success with B2B digital demand generation
- Strong understanding of content generation best practices – growth in subscribers, SEO rankings, etc.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation platforms
- Team player looking to add to culture through strong relationship building skills with all levels of employees
- Experience with Microsoft CRM and WordPress helpful
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
SIKICH CORE VALUES
At Sikich, our core values are of the utmost importance to our leaders. Sikich provides a positive environment focused on growth, recognition, teamwork and success. We believe our people are our greatest asset and strive to ensure that our employees feel empowered, challenged, comfortable and valued.
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
- Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
- We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Sikich encourages employees to work remotely from their home office in most roles.
- We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
- We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- 12-weeks of parental leave for birth or adoption of a child
- 7 paid holidays annually
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Employee referral bonus program
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
- Compensated learning and development opportunities, including the firm-wide program, Sikich University
- Flexible Time Off
- Resources to countless subject-matter experts, who are eager to teach
- The opportunity to move between divisions within the firm
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V