Account Executive - Enterprise
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – ENTERPRISE - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Our technology sales consultants are dedicated to helping our client’s problem solve, address challenges and seek business growth. Professionals in this role have extensive knowledge of technology solutions and how to apply them to mid to enterprise size businesses. Sikich’s technology sales team is comfortable working with clients in-person and remotely to address their questions and concerns. They have strong relationship-building capabilities, the ability to manage multiple ongoing client engagements and excellent project management skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop & manage a large sales portfolio
- Generate revenue from both new & existing clientele
- Responsible for lead generation from both prospective & established clients
- Coordinate marketing activities alongside established & recognized marketing department
- Responsible for managing & networking with various channel partners/relationships
- Proven history of high performance utilizing consultative sales methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, MIS, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ solution based selling experience in a B2B environment
- 8+ years’ selling IT based solutions (specifically managed technologies, virtualization, classic Microsoft solutions, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, cloud services, disaster recovery, security, data storage, & application delivery)
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V