IT Solutions - Consultant (L2 NOC Managed Services)
IT SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT (L2 NOC MANAGED SERVICES)
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage customer network & server environments remotely from the NOC, and perform scheduled maintenance on servers, backups, & network infrastructure
- Take remote escalations from Level 1 NOC resources to resolve issues & to help Service Desk gain exposure to more advanced server & network infrastructure
- Respond to occasional escalations that need onsite attention at customer locations
- Track time & document technical effort in our PSA
- Participate & contribute to constant improvement of service delivery processes
- Assist with additional user & RMM ticket resolution as needed
- Assist in vendor escalation & interfacing as required for various products & services
- Assist in onboarding & documentation of new Managed Services clients
- Create documentation & deploy best practices at all Managed Services clients
- Experienced in support of multiple dissimilar client environments with the goal finding efficiencies through standardization & best practices.
- Senior-level understanding of network configuration & network hardware. Proficiency in routing, subnetting, NAT, firewall management, etc.
- Imaging & setup of workstation builds (details of Windows profile configuration)
- Demonstrate exceptional resolution & communication skills
- 5 years’ managed services experience
- Participation in the 24/7 on-call duty rotation - three weeks per year
- Understanding of Windows AD/Exchange Administration, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Experience supporting Windows, Microsoft Office, & Office 365 products
- Experience managing/remediating modern appliance-based & D2C backup solutions
- Strong troubleshooting skills for day-to-day end user requests such as performance, printing, email-related issues, viruses, etc.
- VMware experience
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V