Netsuite - Associate Consultant
NETSUITE - ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT (Remote/Virtual Role)
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Sikich is seeking an entry-level functional consultant for our Netsuite team. In this role, you will gain experience that will touch on a variety of technology-related tasks, programs, and projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Stays current on software application functionalcapabilities to implement feature functions on client projects.
- Works collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery.
- Works directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise.
- Learns & documents new features & business processes to share with Netsuite team & our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
- One to two years work experience in relevant field
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
- Experienced in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in working in a client facing environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V