Sales Director – Princeton, NJ/Remote – Full Time
Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, life sciences, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
Firm description: Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells direct end through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent number of years’ experience
- 5+ years sales experience hitting and exceeding sales quota targets
- 5+ years of Key Account Management experience
- 1+ years experience in Quality Management and Quality Services
- 1+ years experience in Computer Systems Validation
- Field Sales/Channel Sales, New Business Development experience
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
- Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
- We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
- We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave due to the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V