Senior Technical Program Manager, SBS Technology
Shutterfly SBS business unit is seeking a Technical Program Manager. The primary focus of the role is to organize and manage projects across 3 cross-functional teams (IoPS (Internet Operations/IT), InfoSec (Information Security) and Ops (Print Operations)) and work with external customers and customer interfacing teams to ensure the Infrastructure SLAs are met.
This is a high critical technology leader role managing core SBS Infrastructure and Compliance projects and SLAs which are a key part of supporting external SBS customers ranging from Fortune 10 companies to small businesses. The ideal candidate will have exceptional program and project management skills with strong customer focus and a proven track record of on-time delivery in a fast-paced environment.
Role split: 20% Technology Program Management, 60% Technology Project Management, 20% Customer SLA management.
• Tactically own and execute portfolio of projects across 3 cross-functional teams: IoPS (Internet Operations/IT), InfoSec (Information Security) and Ops (Print Operations).
• Work with cross-functional teams (IoPS, InfoSec, Ops) to identify and build backlog of SBS projects. Work with the VP to create the roadmap based on business / customer risk. Work with functional teams to execute roadmap items.
• Identify and raise project delivery issues and risks for mediation, resolution or escalation to the appropriate level on a timely basis
• Assist with escalation and resolution of high critical SBS customer facing issues with cross-functional teams and App Dev teams
• Provide Program and Project metrics and status reports to SBS Leadership Team
• 8+ years program and project management experience in an IT/Infrastructure and InfoSec environment
• Exceptional project management skills with ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities.
• Experience with Lean project management: incremental approach, high-level technical requirements, Kanban driven execution, clear deliverables and ETAs
• Ability to lead technical teams on projects that involve complex initiatives like Application/NOC Monitoring, Information Security and Cloud Migration
• Experience working with external customers and customer interfacing teams to ensure Infrastructure SLAs (such Uptime, Incident response/resolution) are met
• Proven track record of managing large, enterprise-wide technology projects involving cross-functional teams in Development, Operations and Information Security
• Strong technical analysis, reporting skills and attention to detail
• Excellent oral/written communication and leadership skills
• Must have a positive, Can Do! Attitude
• Strong customer focus and owner mindset
• Exposure to Technology (Servers, Networking, Cloud, Information Security)
• Bachelor’s in Business or Engineering or related field
• Kanban methodology and Jira experience
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Proven track record of delivering projects on-time
Project Management (IT – Networking/Cloud/InfoSec)
Customer SLA Management
Role Success Metrics:
Strategic Focus in core goal areas
Customer focus and on-time delivery
Handling ambiguity and change
Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
About Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS):
Shutterfly is the undisputed leader in helping people share life’s joy by creating personalized photo-based gifts. Shutterfly has invested in the world’s largest digital manufacturing platform that has both significant scale economies and flexible management capabilities across various sites in US. Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) works with large customers to transform their traditional offset print to a more impactful mix of digital and offset printing. Shutterfly has identified growing the SBS business and expanding into additional B2B opportunities as a strategic mandate.