Commercial Sourcing Manager
Shutterfly is looking to hire a Commercial Sourcing Manager to join the SBS Team. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining supplier relationships, capacity planning for our critical suppliers, and strategically supporting any outsourcing of SBS work. You will work with our Cross-functional teams as well as our Procurement teams to follow supplier protocol for Shutterfly Inc.
Ideal Candidate must demonstrate the ability to:
• Knowledge in the Commercial Print and Manufacturing business
• Knowledge in Commercial Materials
• Be able to research and strategize supplier partnerships
• Be detailed oriented, organized and efficient.
• Communicate verbal and written skills effectively.
• Desire and ability to work and excel in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
• Possess an elevated level of integrity and ethical standards to protect company confidential information.
o Oversee coordination of the Sourcing for SBS by prioritizing and tracking project development.
o Documenting specifications and securing samples for the Sourcing and Development team sample library.
o Work with Product, Client Service, and Procurement teams to coordinate appropriate materials and/or samples for compliance product testing and ensure the appropriate documentation is generated.
o Provide constant feedback throughout the entire Sourcing Project process to Client Service, Product, and Production teams via regularly scheduled meetings.
o Negotiate pricing, and partner with suppliers
o Track requested samples, revisions and approvals throughout development process.
o Communicate critical information and/or any issues relating to development deliverables to all key stakeholders on a timely basis.
o Assist the Client Service and Sales team with packing and shipping samples to internal / external partners.
o Assist with special projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Business, Project Management, or Supply Chain.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Commercial Manufacturing Sourcing
Commercial Print Sourcing preferred, Product Development, Product Management, Import Management a plus
Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel Spreadsheet, Power Point and Outlook).