Manager, BorrowLenses Email/CRM Marketing
Shutterfly is seeking an experienced, action-oriented Manager of CRM Marketing to drive email, social, content marketing, and related customer engagement channels for the BorrowLenses Brand. BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will work directly with the Acquisition Marketing Manager, Business Operations team, and Operations leadership leading customer retention, supporting new acquisition growth, and overall customer engagement. In this role, you will lead day to day campaign efforts while developing ongoing CRM efforts in a combination hands on and strategic role.
- Lead BorrowLenses’ Salesforce Marketing across email, social, and retention including developing marketing automation (journeys.)
- Manage BorrowLenses email campaigns including promotional campaigns, automated campaigns, and triggered / transactional messages.
- Oversee social platforms and social advertising efforts managing the Social Media Coordinator to drive engagement and insure effective customer response.
- Oversee a growing affiliate marketing campaign along with influencer relationships.
- Develop / coordinate the creation of assets necessary to support email and other CRM / retention marketing efforts.
- Develop testing and segmentation plans across CRM channels branching into new channels (SMS, Push, etc.)
- Support in the creation of promotional plans including analyzing the performance of offers.
- Manage a team of 2+.
- 5-7 years’ experience working in marketing in CRM, retention or acquisition roles.
- 2+ years with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a B2C environment including use of Email Studio, Journey Builder and other Automation tools.
- 2-3+ years’ experience leading social campaigns and increasing brand awareness through social engagement (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.)
- Ability to manage content marketing efforts including both blog / written and YouTube / video channels.
- Strategic mindset – able to see the "big picture" while also being detail-oriented and able to execute day to day campaign efforts.
- Strong analytical background including familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or related.
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter - able to develop ideas and opportunities independently.
- Experience managing small teams (2 in this role currently.)
- Familiarity with photography or videography, consumer electronics and related industries is preferred but not required.
- BA or BS degree. MBA preferred.