Inserter Operator - All Shifts. All Levels. Hiring for January 2020!
Shutterfly's purpose is to help share life’s joy. Shutterfly has over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. Our manufacturing teams work in state-of-the-art facilities to produce these products that delight our customers.
All Shifts. All Levels. Apply Now.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Shutterfly!!!!
- Career with on-the-job training and development
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Competitive hourly pay and overtime during peak production
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
- Too many additional reasons to list
- Make ready, operate, maintain, and ability to trouble shoot bindery equipment which includes; laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other miscellaneous book binding equipment
- Ensure labor is used efficiently
- Ensure product meets the quality standards
- Ensure associates maintain safety and OSHA standards
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of bindery equipment
- Timely execution of assigned tasks
- Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards
- Interact closely with other departments outside of bindery (digital press/ warehouse/ shipping/ Tech support)
- Drive continuous improvement
- Any other project as assigned by management
- Able to make ready, operate, and trouble shoot bindery equipment— laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other misc book binding equipment.
- 3+ years job related production experience
- Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally; i.e. check email, meetings, interaction
- Leadership and team building skills
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Strong interpersonal/communication and analytical skills
- Passing of WorkKeys Assessment Testing
- High school or vocational/technical school diploma or certificate.
- Additional courses in print production, operations, or similar functional areas.
- Courses in chemistry, electronics, color theory, are desired.