Manufacturing Partner Fulfillment Manager
Manufacturing Partner Fulfillment (Relationship) Manager
As part of the Operations and manufacturing organization you will become an important member of the Partner Fulfillment Management team. This team is the primary contact for multiple partners who fulfill orders and manufacture products for Shutterfly Inc. The Partner Fulfillment Manager is responsible for maintaining the day to day partner relationship, monitoring fulfillment, quality metrics and daily production metrics across all Shutterfly brands/categories. This position will also focus on data and metrics collected from customer orders and may require occasional travel to other production locations.
- Management of daily manufacturing operations, long term and short term forecasts, reporting and metrics of all fulfillment partners and materials suppliers to ensure that we provide appropriate guidance for our mutual success.
- Serve as the primary contact for multiple partners and or product lines as well as monitor partner SLA’s and reporting requirements. Ensure that the partner and supplier performance objectives align with the contract terms & conditions.
- Work with Marketing, Product Management and new or existing partners to develop and launch new and upgraded products.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to identify opportunities to improve partner performance in quality, execution and costs for the organization.
- Review daily exception reports to identify existing or potential issues.
- Manage, track, and resolve fulfillment issues with partners’ customer service departments.
- Work effectively within the partner management team to accomplish planned and unplanned projects within agreed upon timelines.
- Assist in managing project timelines for the team.
- Occasional travel to partner locations.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain experience
- Exceptional project management and communication skills. Ability to multi-task and complete projects by deadlines provided.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Be able to identify patterns and unusual trends in data
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in teams as well as individually
- Experience in retail, manufacturing and customer facing environments are beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office with extensive experience with MS Excel
- Team-oriented with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills along with a 'hands on' attitude
- Must be proactive and very organized