Email Associate Marketing Manager - Tiny Prints - Contractor
Email Marketing Associate – Tiny Prints
We are looking for a dynamic Email Marketing Associate to join our Email Marketing team and support marketing campaigns for the Tiny Prints brand. This is a maternity leave backfill contract role.
The Email Marketing Associate is a key member of the Email Marketing team. The role will assist in driving revenue through supporting the execution and measurement of Tiny Prints batch email campaigns. This includes developing campaign strategy, creative briefs, overseeing the creative development process, and working with our Tech Ops team to set-up the campaign for accurate deployment.
- Lead campaign execution from kickoff to deployment, including managing project timelines, overseeing creative development and web production, creating links, and performing QA on the final proofs.
- Write cohesive, organized and logical creative briefs for campaigns. Ensure creative briefs, creative executions and test strategies align with campaign strategies.
- Work effectively with a variety of work partners to ensure projects are executed successfully
- Set up a variety of tests, ensuring they meet expectations and will deliver clean test results.
- Drive flawless execution of batch email plans. Ensure campaigns (including segmentation) are set up and deployed accurately.
- Work with an in-house and external design team to develop impactful marketing assets
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings with cross-functional work partners and be able to speak to email campaign strategy.
- Ability to access post-campaign metrics and understand drivers of performance.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of Email Marketing experience
- Solid grasp of creative brief and creative execution best practices for Email marketing
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage expectations and proactively find solutions to unexpected issues
- Strong analytical skills and data interpretation capabilities
- Excels in verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills – particularly when collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with project management tools such as Clarizen, Aprimo, Base Camp, etc. preferred.