Senior Product Manager- Commerce
Senior Product Manager, Commerce
Shutterfly leads the industry in design, service and innovation. Our wide range of personalized products helps celebrate life's joy. From cards and announcements to invitations and stationery, we are committed to delighting our customers every day. We achieve this through cutting-edge technology, uncompromising service and high-quality products that are beautiful and unique.
Shutterfly is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead product strategy, definition and execution of the commerce integration between Shutterfly and Lifetouch.
As a Senior Product Manager you will partner with business and technology counterparts to create compelling product strategies, build product roadmaps, and deliver high-quality service experiences for our integrated platform, delight our customers and drive business growth. The ideal candidate is energetic, capable of shifting between priorities quickly and adding value to a broad range of business and integration needs, has strong technical skills as well as strong communication skills, and has the ability to work across a broad group of stakeholders.
- Develop requirements, drive prioritization of features and tradeoffs, write feature specifications, and work closely with engineering, user experience, data warehouse, and business teams to ensure product goals are met.
- Collect and analyze key business metrics. Use data to support the prioritizing and definition of project initiatives, as well as determine the successful deployment and adoption of features.
- Serve as the product owner, evangelist and motivator on a cross-functional team.
- Hands-on product development from concept through delivery to deliver against an aggressive timeline. Work closely with engineering and design to balance product, technical and business trade-offs. Collaborate and maintain regular communication to refine requirements and provide project status updates.
- Understand the interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs.
- Recommend and champion new projects, and support roadmap planning. Collaborate strongly with cross-functional management to successfully get new project ideas on the roadmap.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis. Drive customer insights and tie those insights to business plans and product roadmaps.
- Anticipate and resolve resource gaps, obstacles and timing issues in achieving project goals. Ensure efficient use of company’s resources cross-functionally.
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Experience in designing compelling solutions, integrating complex systems/APIs and working with partners is highly-valued. Experience with consumer Internet solutions in areas such as e-commerce is also a plus.
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional teams. Ability to influence peers and mangers, and motivate and drive a project team to success.
- Experience with market research, competitive analysis and usability testing.
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market and creating great user experiences.
- History of thriving in a fast-paced, rapid growth Agile product development environment. Comfortable juggling multiple projects at various stages of completion.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail. Know how to hustle and get things done.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Technical background, such as a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in in engineering, computer science or related technical field, is strongly encouraged.