Warehouse Operator Level 1 - Weekend Days
3rd Shift Hours:
Fri-Sun, 5am - 5pm
Thurs, 5am - 5pm (every other week)
Flexibility with hours required, as work during other hours/shifts may be needed
Shutterfly Inc. has arrived in Plano! We are excited to continue hiring for our brand new, state of the art production facility in Plano, Texas, that we opened in January 2020.
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Reasons to join our Shutterfly team in Plano:
• Career development & on-the-job training
• COVID-19 Preparedness Plan & Safety Training
• Coolest co-workers in town!
• Competitive hourly pay and shift differentials for most shifts
• Overtime during peak seasons
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid Time Off and 12 Paid Holidays
• Clean, climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
• Casual, relaxed attire
• On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
• Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
Participate in all Shutterfly warehousing functions in a safe, professional manner consistent with all guidelines and rules. Provide uncompromised service to all Shutterfly warehousing customers in a swift, accurate, and professional manner.
This position requires accurate execution of practices and processes as set by Shutterfly and the Warehouse manager.
- Assist in receipt and processing of all inbound material
- Assist in maintaining all inventory within warehousing safely and accurately
- Assist in ensuring that all internal customers maintain stock levels to ensure work flow is not disrupted
- Perform inventory counts at a required accuracy rating based on current measurement techniques
- Operate all warehouse equipment necessary to perform all required tasks
- Perform daily Pre-Operational checks on all equipment utilized by warehousing personnel
- Assist in providing necessary security within the warehouse (HIPPA)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Maintain warehouse in a neat, clean, orderly, and hazard free manner
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., mobility to crouch, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arms
- Basic Excel competence
- Familiar with the user interface
- Number and cell formatting
- Set up a sheet for printing
- Use arithmetic operators and knows a handle of common formulae, such as SUM or AVG