Senior Manager, Digital & Mobile Partner Marketing
We have kicked off a search for a Senior Manager, Digital & Mobile Partner Marketing to develop and drive customer acquisition/app download/incremental revenue strategies across the full funnel for all our marketing partnerships at Shutterfly. In this role, you will create and implement a strategy to achieve our key goals in new and innovative ways with 3rd party partners. These new tactics will focus on digital and mobile marketing methods. In this role, you must be a self-starter, and effective leader with savvy communication skills. You’re the right person for the job if you’re curious & optimistic, consumer-first, equally analytical and entrepreneurial, and if you are able to be scrappy, flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do / Key responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and scale new digital and mobile marketing methods & campaigns with a broad range of partners, with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on spend and new customer acquisition.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics.
- Manage and implement the use of new digital & mobile marketing methods across all partnership teams (Partner Marketing & Affiliate Marketing)
- Maintain and evolve a testing framework to expand our volume & pace of learning across the partnership team
- Work with team to report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights and make recommendations for action and opportunities
- Continually tweak and optimize campaign creative, copy and audiences to ensure campaigns do not create fatigue and are reaching the most efficient audiences
- Synthesize and share campaign results and best practices within the team and the broader marketing org
- Champion best practices regarding the measurement of campaign & offer effectiveness
- Manage a set of partnerships, which includes campaign development, execution, post campaign analysis, forecasting (budget & revenue), and partner management.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- An exceptional communicator and collaborator. You’re effective at influencing cross-functional teams and can articulate your thoughts to everyone from individual contributors to top execs
- Self-directed and results oriented. You love to exceed goals and take on new projects.
- Data-driven with a consumer-first focus. You have a strong track record of using analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive growth
- A talented juggler. You successfully manage competing priorities, and you make it look easy
- Driven by details. You’re meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
- Natural problem solver
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new digital & mobile marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results.
- High level of creativity and project management skill, ability to identify and drive efficiencies.
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change, comfortable with uncertainty in a fast paced environment
- Easy to get along with, great collaborator, great team mate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of digital/mobile marketing experience heavily focused on customer acquisition, driving app downloads, driving incremental revenue, ideally in a B2C e-commerce digital-first brand in a fast growth environment and at scale
- Strong knowledge of the digital and mobile marketing space, especially as it relates to partnerships
- Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs launched at scale, both upper funnel and lower funnel channels
- Highly analytical and data oriented, with deep experience with relevant web & mobile analytics tools
- High business acumen with deep industry knowledge