Sr. Product Manager
Do you want to help drive the product integration for two billion-dollar companies? Do you want to work with a small, faced-paced team to deliver immediate results? Shutterfly is seeking an energetic and engaged technical Senior Product Manager to lead product strategy, definition and execution of the initial integration between Lifetouch and Shutterfly.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about photos, ecommerce, complex systems, infrastructure, and APIs. As a Senior Product Manager you will partner with business and technology counterparts to create compelling product strategies, build product roadmaps, and deliver high-quality service experiences for our integrated platform, delight our customers and drive business growth. The ideal candidate is energetic, capable of shifting between priorities quickly and adding value to a broad range of business and integration needs, has strong technical skills as well as strong communication skills, and has the ability to work across a broad group of stakeholders.
- Lead all aspects of integration success, including gathering and prioritizing customer and integration requirements, writing feature specifications, and working closely with engineering, user experience, marketing, customer service, and finance to ensure product goals are met.
- Serve as the product owner, evangelist and motivator on a cross-functional team.
- Hands-on product development from concept through delivery to deliver against an aggressive timeline. Work closely with engineering and design to balance product, technical and business trade-offs.
- Deliver product requirements and user stories with prioritized features. Maintain regular communication to refine requirements and provide project updates.
- Anticipate and resolve resource gaps, obstacles and timing issues. Ensure efficient use of company’s resources cross-functionally.
- Collect and analyze key site and business metrics. Use this data to support the prioritizing and definition of project initiatives, as well as determine the successful deployment and adoption of features.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis. Drive customer insights and tie those insights to business plans and product roadmaps.
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Experience in designing compelling services and solutions to support multiple clients (web and mobile), integrating complex systems/APIs and working with partners is highly-valued. Experience with consumer Internet solutions in areas such as photography, shopping/e-commerce is also a plus.
- Thrive in partner-facing roles. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships both within and outside of the organization.
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional teams. Ability to influence peers and mangers, and motivate and drive a project team to success.
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market and creating great user experiences.
- History of thriving in a fast-paced, rapid growth Agile product development environment. Comfortable juggling multiple projects at various stages of completion.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail. Know how to hustle and get things done.
- Experience with market research, competitive analysis and usability testing.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Technical background, such as a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in in engineering, computer science or related technical field, is strongly encouraged. Prior software development a plus.