Pre-Production Lead (Prelab) - 2nd shift
2nd Shift Hours:
Mon - Fri, 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Hours may vary during peak seasons, flexibility to work various shifts &/or weekends as needed
- Oversee the work flow in Prism/digital enhancements.
- Work as part of a leadership team to improve Prism/digital enhancements.
- Assist in the development of the department production staff.
- Actively participate in tracking and evaluating department productivities.
- Support multiple departments in evaluation and the resolution of image issues.
- Identify and communicate staffing needs to Shift Manager and the other team members.
- Maintain volume, attendance, and “Days in Process” information.
- Actively solicit and communicate to process improvement ideas to the Pre-Production Shift Manger and team members.
- Communicate workflow concerns to the team in time to take proactive action.
- Trouble-shoot and maintain organization for the troubled jobs area.
- Promote a positive work environment.
- Communicate with off-site vendors for fulfillment of daily production.
- Perform other tasks assigned at the discretion of the Pre-Production Shift Manager/Production Manager.
- Must possess a good technical understanding of the Minneapolis lab production process, and workflow.
- Must have an effective knowledge of PC, Microsoft Word, and Excel (Adobe Photoshop skills a plus)
- Ability to lead by example, and motivate others
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage workflow
- Must possess a flexible approach to change, and a positive team spirit.