Marketing Manager, Cards & Stationery - Contractor
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Cards & Stationery, the Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the Tiny Prints integrated marketing team. The position will be responsible for managing marketing initiatives as part of an integrated marketing plan to drive sales and profitability of the Tiny Prints business as well as provide support and analysis to other areas of the Shutterfly brand. The role includes developing leveraging customer insights, supporting marketing plan creation, and executing marketing plans, while working across the channel teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Support and manage key marketing initiatives to achieve revenue and customer goals
- Support development of innovative marketing strategies for programs (online & offline) to drive category and brand awareness for Tiny Prints
- Execute integrated marketing plans, closely collaborating with key marketing counterparts in CRM, SEM, Display, eCommerce partners)
- Manage weekly tracking and reporting of marketing programs as well as developing analysis to uncover key insights to support the business
- Partner closely with internal & external creative teams to deliver quality output on time.
- Support and market new product launches for Tiny Prints
- Support quarterly marketing plans and business reviews
Key Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing, with specific experience in consumer driven brands and digital marketing
- Results oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic thinking combined with great execution and ability to work cross-functionally in a highly matrixed organization
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating into effective marketing programs
- Strong business and marketing acumen, with capacity for original thoughts, and the ability to drive results.
- Excellent writing, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, including supervising multiple projects simultaneously
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume, and time sensitive environment
- MBA preferred
- Experience in CPG brand management or e-commerce/retail marketing a plus