Information Security Analyst Intern
Shutterfly, Inc. is the leading online retailer and manufacturer of high-quality personalized products and services. Our vision is to make the world a better place by helping people share life's joy. Our mission is to deepen personal connections with those who matter most.
This Information Security Analyst Internship is designed to give a talented undergraduate or grad student exposure to many aspects of Information Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance. The goal of the program is to provide hands on, real world experience.This is a 12 week Summer 2019 internship. This job will be located in Tempe, AZ.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Participate in consultations with business units and technology teams on security best-practices and ongoing requirements
- Maintain risk management initiatives in a GRC tool such as Archer
- Assist with security awareness program content and campaigns
- Assist with Information Security policies and supporting documentation, monitoring for adherence, and identification of gaps
- Document remediation and observation activities identified during audits or assessments
- Evaluate, document, and manage third party information security risks
- Utilize monitoring, analysis, reporting, and vulnerability assessment tools
- Conduct periodic internal audits for risk and compliance
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology/Sciences with a speciality in Information Security/Information Assurance
- Background in general information system security practices and implementation of security controls.
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks such as PCI, SOC2, HIPAA/HITRUST, ISO 27001/2, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of business
- Strong organizational skills with ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leveraging best practices, and approaching any problem with a can-do attitude