Manager, Operations Reporting
Reporting Manager Job Description
We are looking to hire an innovative and dedicated Manager to optimize the performance of our Operations Data Platform. In this role, your duties will include collaborating with the technology development team and users to enhance system performance and completing projects on time. You will document instructions for end users and assist with testing of the final product. You will communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently. Ideal candidates will be analytical and have a positive demeanor.
Reporting Manager Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing
- Make prompt, technically sound decisions and recommendations that adds value to business priorities and needs.
- Set performance targets, and monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Mentor individuals, possibly within other parts of the organization.
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies and other policies.
Reporting Manager Requirements:
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of relational data modeling
- Experience using data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker.
- Proficiency with database languages such as SQL.
- Proficient in Microsoft software, including Office, and Exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and address root cause
- Outstanding organizational skills