Maintenance Parts Clerk
Shutterfly's purpose is to help share life’s joy. Shutterfly has over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. Our manufacturing teams work in state-of-the-art facilities to produce these products that delight our customers.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Shutterfly!!!!
- Career with on-the-job training and development
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Competitive hourly pay and overtime during peak production
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
- Too many additional reasons to list
The Maintenance Parts Clerk oversees the purchasing of all maintenance supplies, equipment, and tools. They maintain the accuracy of inventory records and transactions in order to support the maintenance, facility and operations teams.
Shift: Monday-Friday, daytime hours; Occasional overtime and weekends, during peak seasons.
- Verifying incoming materials against packing lists/PO’s/invoices
- Evaluating and adjusting inventory levels based on historical usage
- Performing cycle counts of inventory locations and correcting discrepancies
- Placing restocking orders as necessary to maintain minimum inventory levels
- Coordinating with accounting to setup new vendors
- Sourcing materials, obtaining bids and making purchase orders
- Maintaining, producing, and analyzing relevant reports in Manager + and other systems
- Closing all work orders and verifying proper documentation. i.e.: Checking to make sure notes, labor and parts used are added to each work order.
- Delivering and picking up parts out for repair
- Perform any and all duties required to accomplish Shutterfly mission goals while maintaining established Shutterfly safety standards
- Other duties as assigned
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a production environment, preferably in an inventory or maintenance group
- Prior experience managing Purchase Orders, check requests, and vendor management
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment with a strong team attitude and desire to learn
- Ability to work cross-departmentally to plan for inventory and parts needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly and find alternative solutions to meet demands for production needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, email and maintenance / spare part management programs
- Experience working in a 24/7 environment is desirable
- Willing to go above and beyond to produce excellent work