Machine Operator - All Shifts. All Levels.
Shutterfly's purpose is to help share life’s joy. Shutterfly has over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. Our manufacturing teams work in state-of-the-art facilities to produce these products that delight our customers.
All Shifts. All Levels. Apply Now.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Shutterfly!!!!
- Career with on-the-job training and development
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Competitive hourly pay and overtime during peak production
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
- Too many additional reasons to list
- Operate and maintain equipment including but not limited to digital presses and / or bindery equipment (HP Indigo, Xerox iGen, Laser Max, UV Coaters, etc.)
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required.
- Ensure labor is used efficiently
- Ability to keep good records
- Ensure product meets the quality standards
- Maintain safety and OSHA standards
- Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards
- Drive continuous improvement
- Any other project as assigned by supervision or management
Skills and Attributes Needed:
- Able to operate and maintain Press and or Bindery equipment.
- Required to take and pass the Workkeys assessment “Press” level testing.
- Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
- Able to work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong member
- Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to set priorities, operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office programs and email
- Strong interpersonal/communication and analytical skills
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds