Payroll Administrator - Contractor
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for timely and accurate maintenance of employee’s data records within Workday Payroll and Kronos Workforce Ready; timely and accurate processing of payroll runs and adjustments; managing and updating systems to reflect legislative & regulatory changes; working with Operations, Tax, Finance, Accounting, Auditors, Vendors, HR, etc. for reporting needs; working with vendors to ensure maximum efficiencies & accurate output.
- Process payrolls on a bi-weekly basis.
- Responsible for the day-to-day payroll processes to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Input and/or upload and verify all payroll entries including deductions, earnings, gross ups, manual checks, new hires, terminations, adjustments and manual checks in the payroll system.
- Verify changes made by employees on the Workday Employee Self Service system as it relates to payroll.
- Responsible for creating, reviewing and analyzing pre-transmission and post-transmission payroll audit reports.
- Assist HR Business Partners at all locations and problem solve to achieve resolutions regarding payroll issues impacting payroll and HR.
- Assist in the testing of all payroll related system enhancements and improvements
- Processing of Stock Payrolls and verifying that all taxes have calculated accurately.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attention to detail, well organized, being able to multi task and being able to prioritize daily duties is a must.
- Analytical skills, including research, ability to interpret data and ability to analyze information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven knowledge of standard payroll concepts, practices, and procedures.
- GED/High school diploma, Associate’s degree in accounting a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of related payroll experience.
- Experience with Workday Payroll & HCM preferred.
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Ready preferred.
*This is a CONTRACT position that will last through December 31, 2019 and support our Payroll department during an implementation and peak season. Please only apply if you are interested in a short term contract and can commit to the full assignment. This is an on-site role, Monday-Friday.