Client Service Coordinator
Shutterfly is seeking a motivated and results driven Client Service Program Coordinator to join our Shutterfly Business Solutions team. The ideal candidate will possess customer service and production experience within the direct mail and/or transactional print industry.
• Work closely with Client Service Specialist and Manufacturing team on day-to-day work flow activities of multiple accounts including suggestions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer.
• Collect, define, and organize production run rules to build logic for work distribution.
• Batch and distribute composed print files to multiple production locations.
• Organize and maintain accurate client files, including company information, project requests, billing records, and SOX Compliance documentation.
• Efficiently process and relay client requests/revisions to pertinent internal and external contacts.
• Quickly and accurately process all revisions, update all production-related documents at time of final release, and clearly convey client requests and expectations to Production.
• Initiate job tickets or other production documentation from inception and track through completion.
• Approve data audits for required programs as outlined in job specifications.
• Forecast client work volumes to ensure adequate inventory of materials needed to complete scheduled jobs.
• Maintain effective working relationships with clients, carriers, vendors, and other business contacts.
• Prepare reports on program activities, progress and status.
• Participate in end-to-end testing for new client initiatives as assigned by Client Service Manager or Specialist.
• Engage with client concerning program requirements, proofs and data audit approvals.
• Work with Manufacturing scheduling leads to ensure all programs are aligned and schedules are followed.
• Engage with Postal Manager on mail-piece review, document postal requirements for data services and presort, track, balance, and fund postal accounts.
• Track and report internal costs on all programs.
• Bachelor degree in Business or related field preferred, or applicable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• 2 years of experience in a role with direct client engagement required, with commercial or transactional print industry experience in a customer service related capacity preferred.
• Working knowledge of pre-press, digital presses, bindery equipment and mailing procedures preferred.
• Experience with electronic order entry into a job costing and tracking system preferred.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills, detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently and also as a team member.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.