SEO Associate Manager - Contractor
Shutterfly is seeking an SEO Associate Manager to drive continued growth and category leadership in organic search. Reporting to the SEO Manager, this is a unique opportunity to play a key role in continually raising awareness of Shutterfly products and our ecommerce business. This position will be charged with day to day management and execution of organic search marketing strategies and programs including onsite optimization, audit initiatives, cross functional collaboration, analysis, reporting, and app store optimization for the Shutterfly Family of Brands. The SEO Specialist will work to improve natural search rankings and referral traffic from organic search engines on both web and mobile platforms. The SEO Specialist will work on multiple brands in the Shutterfly family of brands.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Analyze our websites and identify opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discoverability.
- Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization
- Recommend SEO opportunities based on keyword research, competitive analysis and internal tools
- Measure and report out the effectiveness of various SEO tactics and KPIs – including keyword rankings, traffic, revenue and ROI
- Analyze technical SEO implementations and identify gaps or opportunities
- Must have 2+ years of experience managing SEO campaigns with a focus on eCommerce websites
- Experience with SEO analysis pertaining to keywords, trends and performance
- Ability to develop tests to measure the revenue impact of SEO changes
- Familiarity with white-hat link-building practices
- Knowledge and work experience with SEO tools, such as, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Search Console, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage many projects at a time
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analytics software
- Must have strong MS Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Self-motivated individual who is driven towards continual improvement of projects
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred