Product Manager- Mobile
Shutterfly, based in Redwood City, California, is seeking a successful Senior Product Manager, Mobile Creation for our flagship Shutterfly iOS and Android mobile applications. We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and building mobile experiences that delight our customers and drive revenue. As a Product Manager, you will partner with technology, business, analytics, and marketing counterparts to build a roadmap and execute on the roadmap. You will be responsible for driving business growth and defining solutions that deliver on customer and business needs.
- Drive iOS and Android mobile app product creation strategy, product development, monitoring, and mobile app instrumentation and telemetry.
- Drive iOS and Android mobile commerce product requirements and lead feature implementation.
- Lead all aspects of the mobile product creation, including gathering and prioritizing user requirements, writing specifications, and working closely with engineering, analytics, product management, marketing, and business to ensure product goals are met.
- Serve as product owner, leader, and motivator on a cross-functional team.
- Collaborate strongly with cross-functional business and technology teams to successfully get new project ideas on the roadmap.
- Create innovative mobile product solutions with simple, compelling and intuitive user interface.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis. Drive customer insights and tie those insights to business plans and product roadmaps.
- Collect and analyze key business metrics. Use this data to support the prioritization and definition of project initiatives, as well as determine successful deployment and adoption of features.
- Some travel is required.
- 2-5 years of product management experience with experience in mobile applications. Experience with a/b testing, analytics tools, mobile commerce, and photo sharing a plus.
- Experience with design and development of native iOS and Android apps.
- Holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior, market).
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market and creating great user experiences.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative, and results-oriented.
- History of thriving in a fast-paced, agile product development environment.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at various stages of completion, and motivating and driving a project team to success.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable applications and how large-scale mobile applications work.
- Experience working closely with engineering to balance technical, product and business trade-offs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams. Know how to influence without authority.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail. Know how to hustle and get things done.
- Experience with market research, competitive analysis, and usability testing. Leverage insights and data gathered to drive business decisions and inform product roadmap.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.