Sr. Manager, A/B Testing & Optimization
The Product Management organization is looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, A/B Testing and Optimization to lead experimentation across our website and mobile apps. In this role, you will be the authority on experimentation within the Product Management organization and will guide our standards and processes around A/B and multivariate testing. You’ll play a key role in shifting the culture of the organization to embrace and properly utilize experimentation. The ideal candidate has experience building or growing a mature testing program as well as a solid grounding in statistics in the context of experimentation.
- Manage the Product Management organization experimentation program.
- Set standards and processes for experimentation on the web and mobile apps.
- Partner with product managers, analysts and data scientists to ensure tests are designed and analyzed properly.
- Define and implement a data driven process for proposing, prioritizing, and scheduling experiments.
- Act as an air traffic controller to avoid test collisions and ensure validity of results.
- Lead Testing Council and meet with relevant stakeholders on a regular cadence.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with testing platform vendor.
- Evangelize experimentation to the organization and educate stakeholders on key concepts.
- Establish experimentation program success metrics and monitor the performance of the program over time.
- 7+ years of experience working in a mature testing program with significant hands-on experience running experiments.
- Deep statistical knowledge around experimental design and analysis.
- Experience using a 3rd party testing tool and analyzing results.
- Experience working in fast paced, highly cross-functional environments including customer facing technical development teams.
- E-commerce experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific field. Advanced degree is preferred.