MBA Marketing Intern – Consumer & Performance Marketing
Interested in what makes consumers tick? Shutterfly Marketing is looking for a dynamic, inquisitive MBA candidate to join our Performance Marketing team this summer to delve deeply into this question. As a Performance Marketing MBA intern, you’ll work with leaders throughout marketing to spearhead a 360-degree consumer experience inquiry, providing your team with a comprehensive customer perspective of our brands’ marketing. Is the whole greater than the sum of its parts? You’ll find out!
Shutterfly and our sister sites, Tiny Prints and The Wedding Shop by Shutterfly are category-leading e-retailing sites and beloved American brands. Our vision is to make the world a better place by helping people share life's joy and our mission is to build unrivaled services that enables deeper, more personal relationships between our customers and those who matter most in their lives. If you have a passion for retail, ecommerce, and marketing, we invite you to join our team for the summer and help us deliver on our mission bringing an unparalleled brand experience to our customers.
- Spearhead an omni-channel and brand touch points review including site and mobile app UX as well as customer service, along with a channel media investment analysis by working cross-functionally with leaders throughout and beyond Performance Marketing.
- Integrate those learnings into a comprehensive 360-degree customer view of our brands for both Acquisition and Retention marketing.
- Create simplified ROI model encompassing direct and indirect marketing costs and existing models for new and existing customer
- Develop and deliver senior leadership presentation summarizing the findings and recommendations.
- Currently enrolled full-time in an top-tier MBA program, with expected graduation this year (2019) or next (2020)
- Interest/experience in ecommerce, preferably with prior channel marketing experience
- Interest/experience in behavioral sciences a plus
- Demonstrable ability to lead projects, build consensus and deliver results
- Strong analytical abilities to draw data-driven insights and identify tradeoffs and opportunities
- Ability to prioritize well and are detail orientated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate clearly
- Expert-level proficiency with MS Office including Excel and Powerpoint