Training & Development Specialist 2 - eLearning
As a Training Specialist, you will be responsible for the research, development, testing, deployment and measurement of a variety of eLearning modules for our Customer Service Contact Centers. This will include working with Subject Matter Experts in various departments to gather necessary information for the creation of effective training. You will work with a team in a continuous development cycle aimed at customer excellence. Creative minds and problems solvers are welcome!
• Partner with SMEs to develop and deliver refresher and new initiative trainings throughout the year on the Shutterfly family of brands in eLearning, classroom based, virtual classroom and blended training formats.
• Develop and maintain eLearning course content within LMS
• Create and administer surveys and evaluations to gather metrics and feedback to further improve training.
• Communicate any process and/or procedure changes to the team via email and/or meetings
• Minimum of 3-5 years developing effective eLearning required
• Proven track record working with cross-functional teams to assess training needs and measure effectiveness / impact on the business
• Minimum 2-3 years of working in a Contact Center environment preferred
• Some experience leading virtual classroom training is a plus
• Experience developing certifications within a LMS is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Working knowledge of key adult learning theories and their application within an eLearning and/or remote training environment required
• Working knowledge of Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectura or similar industry standard software apps required
• Firm understanding of small-bite training principles and effective application preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, OneNote)
• Ability to work cross-functionally to plan training and resolve issues
• Ability to work efficiently within a team environment
• Proven time management skills, ability to work autonomously when needed