Sr. QA Engineer 2
Senior Quality Engineer:
The senior QE will test the Shutterfly apps, certify & approve new features and flows and support apps production issues.
He/she will lead the testing effort of a business perspective area, while working with a global team of product managers, developers and quality engineers.
- Actively participates in agile meetings with product and program management and engineering.
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise our world-class applications.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
- Proactively participate in maintaining team standards and best practices.
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to colleagues and review documents for technical content and accuracy.
- Work closely with engineers in other organizations to share state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the field of Quality Engineering.
- Passionate about QA.
- Solid Java programming skills.
- Proficiency in writing automation tests in Selenium preferably using Java.
- Highly proficient in writing functional tests for REST based services.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a self-starter in a collaborative, self-directed manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Prior experience with RestAssured, HTTP Client/Jersey Client, JSON object parsers, mock frameworks.
- Prior experience with load and performance testing.