Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Programmatic Strategy
Shutterfly is looking for a seasoned online media manager to lead our programmatic and video media strategy . Bring your experience managing high volume digital advertising partnerships and cutting-edge online marketing strategies. If you have a passion for media strategy in the ever-changing world of display, video and native ads, and a deep understanding of digital in the customer acquisition journey, we’d love to meet you!
- Create, manage, optimize programmatic media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as display, native, video, radio, OTT, connected TV and more.
- Develop and manage productive, friendly relationships with online publishers and vendors.
- Research, identify and evaluate new direct website, network publishers and partners to buy advertising from on CPM, CPC and CPA pricing structures to continuously increase traffic and ROI.
- Identify, research, evaluate media market trends, media supply availability, new markets and competitive activity.
- When necessary, negotiate pricing and terms for advertising purchases considering client requirements, media availability, media specifications and our pricing structures.
- Work closely with media team to proactively and effectively optimize media buys utilizing KPI metrics with focus around profitable CPAs, conversion rates and retention.
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continuously scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies.
- Continuously plan and execute meaningful tests to learn and improve against our KPIs
- Collaborate with other media strategists to share and discover new opportunities and evolve best practices.
- 4+ years programmatic experience required; with emphasis on ecommerce, digital media, media planning, and direct response marketing programs
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross functionally with the creative, product, business, PR and management teams
- Familiarity with programmatic pricing models – particularly CPM, CPC, CPA and revenue share – and advertising technology contracts and RFPs
- Excels and proficient in strategic targeting tactics and bid optimization of programmatic media campaigns in display channels and programs
- Strong experience in training individual contributors on new platforms, technologies, and optimization best practices
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders such as creative, product, business and management teams to achieve business goals
- Previous experience with native platform execution, online analytics packages, third-party tracking and the programmatic landscape
- Ad tech experience working with ad server, PMD, DMP or DSP preferred
- Excellent MS Excel abilities, including the ability to use formulas, functions & pivot tables.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA required