Customer Service Associate
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Borrowlenses.com is searching for a friendly Customer Service Associate to join our growing team!
Our Customer Service department interfaces with customers by phone, email, and live chat. We work very closely with every department and handle each step of the customer’s rental experience.
This position requires the associate to have a commitment to customer satisfaction, a lust for details, and strong grammatical skills. They must be able to communicate calmly when handling difficult customers, have the ability to multitask 3 or more tasks, and change priorities as directed by business needs.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Responding to incoming customer inquiries (via phone, email, and live chat) in a timely, professional manner
- Perform outbound contacts to customers, shipping carriers, and vendors regarding various issues and inquiries as needed
- Develop a working understanding of all practices, policies, and procedures of Borrowlenses.com
- Troubleshooting general account, order, and billing issues
- Acts as the "voice of the customer" and internally communicates issues and improvements that affect customer experience
- Develop a working knowledge of photo gear to assist with product recommendations
Experience and Qualifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent photography/videography experience
- Previous customer service experience 1-2 years minimum
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Basic computing skills like speedy typing
- Very savvy at multitasking
- Strong in multi-tasking, time management, and attentiveness
- Deep care and consideration for helping customers in a courteous, professional manner
- Team player
- Interest/background in photography preferred but not required