Client Services Coordinator
Shutterfly is seeking a highly motivated and results driven Client Services Coordinator. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth customer service and production experience within the direct mail and/or commercial printing industry.
• Partner with the manufacturing production team on the day to day work flow activities of multiple accounts including suggestions / solutions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer.
• Validate quote / pricing is in line with overall program prior to work being produced in the manufacturing facility.
• Provide specific invoicing information to ensure client is billed properly and timely.
• Organize and maintain accurate client files, including company information, project requests and billing records and SOX Compliance documentation.
• Process and distribute proofs to clients, and relay requested changes and revisions to pertinent company and client contacts. Quickly and accurately process all revisions, update all production-related documents at time of final release, and ensure complete understanding of any client requests and expectations to Production.
• Initiate job tickets from inception and track through completion.
• Approve data audits for required programs as outlined in job specifications.
• Conduct quality / proof checks on products during entire manufacturing process.
• Work with procurement to forecast client volumes to ensure adequate inventory of materials needed to complete scheduled jobs.
• Maintain cordial and effective relationships with clients, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
• Prepare reports on program activities, progress and status.
• Assist Program Manager and Specialist on ad hoc projects.
• Be assigned specific internal process control duties to meet company requirements including but not limited to workflow documentation, job ticker management, billing information, job costing and rate updating.
• Participate in end-to-end testing for new client initiatives as assigned by Program Manager.
• Engage with client concerning program requirements, proofs and data audit approvals.
• Engage with manufacturing scheduling leads to ensure all programs are aligned with schedules.
• Engage with Postal Manager on mail-piece review and USPS compliance and mailing permit documentation, as well as document postal requirements for data services and presort requirements.
• Track, review, balance and fund postal accounts.
• Manage and report internal cost analysis on all programs.
• Bachelor degree in Business or related field preferred or applicable experience will be considered.
• 2 years of experience in a role with direct client engagement, commercial printing industry or related manufacturing environment in a customer service related field.
• Working knowledge of pre-press, digital presses, bindery equipment and mailing procedures preferred.
• Experience with electronic order entry into a job costing and tracking system.
• Ability to handle multiple accounts as assigned from order entry through billing.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective customer relationships both within and outside of the organization to effectively convey client expectations to support teams.
• Ability to work individually and as a team member.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications
• Must be highly organized.