Senior Sales Executive - BorrowLenses
Shutterfly is seeking an entrepreneurial, highly motivated, established and action-oriented Senior Sales Executive to drive B2B account sales for the BorrowLenses brand. BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. In this highly visible role you will be developing BorrowLenses’ corporate sales channel from the ground up, to generate new and incremental revenue through the sale of video and photo rental packages. You will report to the Director of Marketing working closely with the General Manager, Business Operations team, Operations leadership, and Product Management.
In this role you will work as the sales lead and strategist, focusing on building a prospect pipeline to drive sales while refining the corporate go to market plan for BorrowLenses.
Your responsibilities will combine immediate sales prospecting and closing with developing the groundwork to scale the corporate offering for the future: defining the corporate customer sales cycle, developing the accompanying sales infrastructure, and driving prospects to build a sales pipeline. This position represents a unique opportunity for a proven seller who is looking for significant growth potential and the opportunity to launch a corporate strategy at a leading ecommerce company.
- Source and close new business by offering BorrowLenses as a corporate solution across a variety of industries, with an initial focus on Production Houses and Creative Agencies, Churches and Saas companies.
- Leverage initial results to design and scale the corporate sales cycle from lead generation and new customer acquisition through to account management and fulfillment.
- Take ownership of the corporate channel, leveraging the existing point of view and refining the framework through results to grow.
- Build B2B sales capacity for BorrowLenses, leveraging our B2C processes and refining for corporate partners.
- Build a strong industry knowledge, and an intimate understand of BorrowLenses value proposition and positioning.
- Prospect to potential clients, develop and perform online presentations, develop and disseminate sales collateral, and recommend website improvements to drive corporate sales.
- Develop the materials, tools and processes necessary to successfully contact and close prospective leads.
- Manage deal process, contract drafting and coordination with legal counsel.
- BA or BS degree. MBA preferred.
- Sales relationships in Video Production Companies, Creative Agencies, Saas companies and/or Churches is highly desired.
- Proven closer with 5+ years of work experience in B2B sales, strategy consulting or other sales experience.
- Experience building a sales channel from the ground up combining sales rep and sales op responsibilities to scale the offering.
- Comfortable and confident interacting with senior-level management (internal and external).
- Strategic mindset – able to see the "big picture" while also being detail-oriented and developing the tools needed to insure success.
- Excellent research, lead generation, written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter - able to develop ideas and opportunities independently.
- Comfort in a results focused, prospecting role.
- Passion for the BorrowLenses brand.
- Strong attention to detail and able to QA own work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience and established contacts in videography, production, or camera equipment markets is not required but is a strong plus.
*Working at Shutterfly*
Our employees at Shutterfly are passionate and possess the deeply held belief that a team working for a cause will reach and benefit millions of people. We are looking for those rare individuals who share our passion about building a great company while delighting our customers, partners and fellow employees.
We keep a fun and casual environment at Shutterfly. Free drinks and snacks are always available, and free gear rental is a unique perk. We have the excitement of the dotcom era and the stability of an established, profitable company.
We are easy to find off 101 in San Carlos.
Shutterfly is an equal opportunity employer.