Marketing Product Manager- Contractor
At Shutterfly, Inc., our purpose is to help share life’s joy as the leading retailer and manufacturing platform for personalized products and communications. Founded in 1999, Shutterfly, Inc. has three divisions: Shutterfly Consumer, Lifetouch, and Shutterfly Business Solutions. Shutterfly Consumer and Lifetouch help consumers capture, preserve, and share life’s important moments through professional and personal photography, and personalized products. The Shutterfly brand brings photos to life in photo books, gifts, home décor, and cards and stationery. Lifetouch is the national leader in school photography, built on the enduring tradition of “Picture Day,” and also serves families through portrait studios and other partnerships. Shutterfly Business Solutions delivers digital printing services that enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications. Together, we are Shutterfly, Inc.
You will use your technical background and experience supporting Marketing organizations. You will work directly with Marketing Strategy, Operations, Analytics, and Data Engineers teams as a strategic leader for defining and owning different Marketing technologies. You will need to apply your strong analytical skills for understanding the overall business objectives, developing technical and functional requirements, use cases, and other related artifacts. In this highly cross-functional role, you will be expected to manage the integration of the product into the marketing stack.
Key Skills And Experience
- 6+ years of experience working in the marketing/tech sector.
- 2+ years in Project / Product management performing marketing technologies integrations.
- Experience with CDP or other tools that control customer data, segmentation, and campaign orchestration.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team player, positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field