Process Specialist - Prelab - 2nd Shift
2nd Shift Hours:
Mon - Fri, 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Hours may vary during peak seasons, flexibility to work various shifts &/or weekends as needed
- Training and support of all Pre-Lab staff.
- Assist in developing and maintaining training procedures and curriculum through TWI.
- Communicate system issues to the Lead or Shift Manager in a timing manner.
- Monitor Pre-Lab production processes for the training of all new operators.
- Troubleshoot problem jobs to resolve outstanding delays.
- Adhere to department Standard Work and Work Instructions.
- Identify program and process improvements specific to pre-lab procedures.
- Special projects as assigned by Shift Manager.
- Monitor production workflow daily to ensure internal serve time is met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess good technical understanding of the Shakopee Lab production process and workflow.
- Minimum High school diploma.
- TWI training experience a plus.
- Self-motivated with good prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Proven problem solving ability.
- Strong Computer Skills. Intermediate to advanced computer skills including typing (e.g., navigation, data entry), including Microsoft Suite.
- Must possess a flexible approach to change and a positive team spirit.
- Detailed oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.