Administrative Coordinator- Contractor
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our CTO organization during our busy holiday season. This role will be 5 days a week, Monday to Friday at our Redwood City office.
- Broad variety of administrative tasks, including: managing an active calendar; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and facilitating with meals and conference room logistics for meetings that include between 10 to 50 people.
- Process purchase orders, invoices, expense reports and contract submissions.
- Confidence to interrupt meetings in progress in order to help the team adhere to their daily schedules.
- Review and screen communications and make independent decisions regarding levels of priority.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between colleagues to support planning for meetings, offsites, events and projects.
- Partner with EA team to manage logistics for various meetings and other events (individual town halls, all-day working sessions, offsites, etc).
- Undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required, and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 2013 skills is required, Microsoft Office 2016 preferred; Google Apps for Work, Oracle, Jive and Workday a plus.
- Strong organizational skills that reflects the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Embraces relevant technology and actively improves his/her skills through informal and formal learning.
- Must enjoy the administrative challenges of working with a diverse range of people and projects.