eCommerce Site Merchandising Associate Manager
The eCommerce/Site Merchandising Associate Manager is responsible for the day to day execution of Photo Books, Wedding, and Seasonal Cards site merchandising strategies and new product launches across Web & App. These strategies should be executed with consistency to the brand and business goals ensuring a visually appealing and effective customer experience.
The ideal candidate has a strong merchandising eye for great design and a passion for connecting analytics trends to user experiences. This candidate will own the strategy and execution of visual merchandising, and be able to partner closely with Merchandising counterparts to strike a balance between design subjectivity and navigational objectives. A key responsibility also includes maintaining and communicating regular App & Web reporting, as well as working closely with Creative for site asset development.
This position will report to the Manager of eCommerce/Site Merchandising, and work closely with the Category & Mobile GMs, Merchandising, Marketing, Pricing & Promotions, and Creative Services teams, as well as some interaction with Product Management, UX, and Engineering.
The person in this role must be detail oriented, organized and can juggle multiple tasks under aggressive timelines. A “can-do” attitude with full accountability and a strong sense of design is a must for this position.
- Executes visual merchandising in accordance with quarterly strategy and in alignment with Merchandising partners. Maintains and executes plans for all Photo Books, Wedding, and Seasonal Cards products on Web & App using key triggers such as business drive times, seasonality, and product/design launches.
- Uses metrics to evaluate visual merchandising changes, page and site placement performance, and deliver monthly/quarterly reports & memos to communicate results internally as well as to business partners. Be able to derive “a story” from the data.
- Coordinate, request and manage site creative assets (Web & App) for Photo Books, Wedding, and Seasonal Cards, aligning to planned quarterly drive times.
- Work with Mobile Engineering, Product Management, and Merchandising teams to plan, setup, QA, and launch new products in App. Ensure launches are on time and deliver a high-quality customer experience.
- Actively participate in QA of the Photo Books & Wedding categories for every site release.
Skills & Expertise
- 4-6 years’ experience or exposure to ecommerce merchandising, ecommerce marketing and/or direct marketing
- Partners well cross-functionally and develops efficient processes for feedback and collaboration.
- Strong design sensibility
- Comfort with basic web tools and technologies used for website
- Management. Experience with merchandising tools, content management tools or CMS a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Exposure/Proficiency to Omniture; Analytical tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Tableau) demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly developed PC skills and proficiency with Excel and Google Drive (i.e. Google sheets, Google Docs)
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree required