Client Service Specialist
Client Service Specialist – Technical Program Management
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and results driven Client Service Specialist to lead assigned Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) clients’ programs and oversee end-to-end deliverables. This role works closely with clients, serves as their primary day-to-day contact, provides project management support from intake through technical solution development and program deployment.
• Support sales efforts and growth of B2B business by managing current program portfolio successfully.
• Serve as primary point of contact and advocate for B2B clients on assigned programs.
• Plan and facilitate project kick-off and status meetings with client and internal team; prepare meeting agenda and recap, track action items and due dates.
• Develop and deliver project timelines and estimates; manage related project/flight plans.
• Lead cross-functional projects – including coordination with Sales on business requirements, Product on technical requirements, Manufacturing on print production and shipping specifications, Procurement on materials resource allocations, and external vendor partners on outsourcing and capacity plans.
• Oversee end-to-end testing of new client initiatives to ensure flawless delivery upon launch.
• Oversee successful implementation of new/revised document templates and form factors.
• Keep internal and external stakeholders informed on program status and/or issues.
• Manage program financials and service level agreements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field preferred
• 5+ years of technical project management experience required, with demonstrated results in accurate and timely completion of tasks by leveraging resources wisely, working independently and cross-functionally to meet or exceed expectations.
• 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles required.
• Direct mail, digital or transactional print experience preferred.
• Positive and consultative demeanor with strong work ethic and the ability to interact with technical and non-technical resources using excellent written and verbal communications.
• Ability to develop client relationships based on interpersonal skills, integrity and trust.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required, must be detail oriented.
• Ability to successfully lead internal cross-functional project teams and manage third-party vendor partners.
• Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Occasional travel to client or vendor sites (less than 20%).