Senior Partner Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Partner Marketing Specialist to join our Partner Marketing team and support marketing campaigns across our Shutterfly brands.
The Senior Specialist is a key member of the Partner Marketing team. The role will assist in driving new customer acquisition and revenue through measurement of partner campaigns and marketing execution. This includes developing campaign strategy, developing creative briefs, overseeing the creative development process, overseeing creative roadmaps, and working directly with our external partners to ensure successful deployment of each campaign.
- Lead campaign execution from kickoff to deployment, including managing project timelines, overseeing creative development and web production, creating links, and performing QA on proofs.
- Write cohesive and organized creative briefs for partner campaigns. Ensure creative briefs, creative executions, and test strategies align with campaign strategies.
- Work effectively with a variety of internal and external work partners to ensure projects are executed successfully, including Creative, PMO team, and Business Development.
- Set up a variety of A/B tests, ensuring they meet expectations and will deliver clean test results.
- Drive flawless execution of plans. Ensure campaigns are set up and deployed accurately.
- Work with creative design teams to develop impactful marketing assets that drive conversion.
- Ability to access post-campaign metrics and understand drivers of performance.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of Email and/or Partner Marketing experience
- Solid grasp of creative development and execution best practices for email, print, and/or mobile marketing
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage expectations and proactively find solutions to unexpected issues
- Strong analytical, organizational, and strategic skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills – particularly when collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with project management tools such as Clarizen, preferred.