Finance Business Lead, Cloud ERP Implementation - Contractor
Role: Finance Business Lead, Cloud ERP implementation
This pivotal implementation role will be a key leader as Shutterfly embarks on a path to transform its Finance function as part of the implementation of a new cloud-based ERP solution: SAP S/4HANA. The focus for this role will be to ensure migration to best practice Finance processes and solutions that will both increase productivity and enable Shutterfly to scale:
- Provide day-to-day representation to the ERP program on behalf of Shutterfly’s Finance function (Accounting, FP&A, Tax & Treasury).
- Coordinate and drive responses from Shutterfly’s subject matter experts related to all Finance business requirements.
- Act as a proxy for Finance leaders and/or escalate to the Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) / VP FP&A as required prior to key decisions.
- Provide specific focus on requirements arising from Shutterfly’s recent acquisition (regular travel to Minneapolis required).
- Drive timely decisions.
- Ensure stakeholder buy-in and comfort around change in processes and adoption of standard practices.
- Develop standard forecasting processes that leverage Hyperion Planning.
- Act as a liaison between the business & technical teams.
- Escalate issues as appropriate, especially regarding timelines/milestones at risk.
- Ensure correct Finance staffing participation to support deliverables as needed.
- Assist workstream leads in aligning to standard “out of box” processes and Model Company good practices. Articulate to program Steering Committee where and why any deviations from standard processes are required.
- Anticipate 25-50% travel between our Minneapolis and Redwood City locations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or CPA preferred.
- Strong background in both Accounting and FP&A with at least 15 years combined in a public company environment.
- Must have completed multiple ERP implementations; must have been a key driver/decision-maker from a business standpoint for at least one of them.
- Must have experience in both the implementation and operational use of SAP; experience with SAP.
- Experience with Revenue Recognition solutions and processes desired.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong organizational change management experience, with a focus on knowledge transfer and building self-sufficiency within the Finance function with respect to the newly implemented ERP.