Electrician - Facilities Lead
Shutterfly’s purpose is to help share life’s joy! We are building a state of the art manufacturing facility in Plano and are hiring over 300 manufacturing professionals in the coming months. Our manufacturing teams are critical to our success to “Delight Our Customers”.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Shutterfly!!!!
- Career with on-the-job training and development
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Competitive hourly pay and overtime during peak production
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
- Too many additional reasons to list
- Pull electrical feeders, rough-in work, bending conduit, box make up, electrical layout changes, data/network infrastructure installs and moves, etc.
- Review plans, inspect equipment, and make necessary repairs.
- Ability to troubleshoot facility and production equipment.
- Assists with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility.
- Supports equipment technicians with production equipment repair and facilities staff by performing “handyman” maintenance duties such as furniture moves, simple electrical projects, spot painting and/or cleaning, light construction and/or exterior cleanup.
- Works with, coordinates outside contractors on building and equipment repairs.
- Operates site equipment as needed, using hand and power tools as necessary. May perform other activities such as audio-visual (AV) set up for meetings or conferences. May maintain documentation such as power diagrams, network diagram, space usage, etc.
- May provide support to vendors/contractors
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., mobility to crouch, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arms
Key Skills and Experience Desired
- Four+ years electrical experience including a Journeyman License Level
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints and plans
- HVAC experience is a plus
- Electrical code knowledge is important to have