Associate Email Marketing Manager
Join us at Shutterfly to help capture, preserve and share life’s joy, while thriving in your career and working with the industry’s most talented people. Shutterfly is seeking a strategic, highly motivated and action-oriented Associate Marketing Manager to join our Email Marketing team. This role will lead weekly reporting, forecasting, and ad hoc strategy and analytics projects focused on supporting one of our key marketing channels. This role is instrumental in driving revenue by developing actionable insights based on performance drivers and trends.
- Lead weekly performance reporting, including identifying key drivers and trends
- Manage key reporting dashboards on a weekly basis
- Support quarterly test planning and lead test result share-outs
- Develop quarterly forecasts at the campaign and program level, employing both tops-down and bottoms-up approaches. Account for numerous contributing factors such as promotional offers, YOY and recent trends, seasonality, cross-channel support, and test learnings.
- Contribute to the quarterly post mortem/business review, including shareouts with key cross-functional work partners. Draw insights and identify opportunities to refine strategy and maximize channel revenue.
- Support ad-hoc strategy and analytics projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of analytics and/or marketing experience.
- Skilled in Excel. Comfortable manipulating data and using and creating basic reporting dashboards.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to leverage data to identify trends and performance drivers
- Experience with basic forecasting models a plus
- Experience communicating results and implications, including preparing clear and concise PowerPoint presentations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Independent self-starter with a results-oriented mindset, who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.