Warehouse Operator - All Shifts. All Levels. - Plano, TX
Shutterfly’s purpose is to help share life’s joy! We are building a state of the art manufacturing facility in Plano and are hiring over 300 manufacturing professionals in the coming months. Our manufacturing teams are critical to our success to “Delight Our Customers”.
All Shifts. All Levels. Apply Now!
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Shutterfly!!!!
- Career with on-the-job training and development
- Coolest co-workers in town!
- Competitive hourly pay and overtime during peak production
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
- Too many additional reasons to list
- Participate in all Shutterfly warehousing functions in a safe, professional manner consistent with all guidelines and rules.
- Provide uncompromised service to all Shutterfly warehousing customers in a swift, accurate, and professional manner.
- This position requires accurate execution of practices and processes as set by Shutterfly and the Warehouse manager.
- Assist in receipt and processing of all inbound material
- Assist in maintaining all inventory within warehousing safely and accurately
- Assist in ensuring that all internal customers maintain stock levels to ensure workflow is not disrupted
- Perform inventory counts at a required accuracy rating based on current measurement techniques
- Operate all warehouse equipment necessary to perform all required tasks
- Perform daily Pre-Operational checks on all equipment utilized by warehousing personnel
- Assist in providing necessary security within the warehouse (HIPPA)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Maintain warehouse in a neat, clean, orderly, and hazard free manner
- Key Skills and Experience
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., mobility to crouch, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arms
- Basic Excel competence including the number and cell formatting, and use of common formulas such as SUM or AVG