Enterprise Sales Executive
Looking to join an industry leading, award winning, and publicly traded company with a solid track record of growth, profitability, and innovation? A leader in technology, marketing automation systems, variable content creations, multi-channel execution management, digital imaging and cross platform development is looking for motivated individuals to help expand their business. A dynamic, fast growing group within established major company is expanding based on explosive growth and success within the emerging area of marketing automation and targeted content creation. If you have the enterprise business development experience and ambition to take an already admired brand to the next level apply today and learn more about this opportunity.
Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) develops and executes enterprise targeted marketing programs for clients interested in developing or strengthening relationships with their customers. We leverage the innovative technology and capabilities from our consumer brand to present multi-channel solutions that clients can utilize to communicate with their customer base on a 1:1 level.
Our automated marketing workflows in combination with our world’s largest production output facilities gives our clients the ability to market to their customers with more relevancy, recency, and speed to market.
- Enterprise Solution sales with Fortune 500 Companies.
- Sell creative marketing and workflow automation solutions utilizing a proprietary content creation, management and execution platform.
- Present full scope CRM, LCM and customer management solutions.
- “Point of the Spear” of fully committed agency- style support infrastructure including Technology Team, Client Services and others.
- Global opportunity to support clients across a broad range of products and services.
- An entrepreneur/hunter mentality and ability to lead a “team sell” business development group.
- Driven, dedicated and motivated.
- A combination of market assessment skills combined with solid “street smarts” from a client needs standpoint.
- Strategic and aspirational selling capable with technical and execution understanding for multi-stage, multi-year selling process.
- Strong relationship building and networking capability to foster long-term business.
- Able to work with a diverse group of technologists, client services, project managers and others to exceed customer’s needs.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely and produce.
- High degree of verbal, written and C-level presentation capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective customer relationships both within and outside of the organization to effectively convey customer expectations to internal support teams.
- Experience in the Enterprise technology, marketing services, direct marketing and/or ad agency environment with emphasis on technology.
- Experience in digital print and all forms of digital marketing preferred.
- Experience in establishing new accounts and relationships. History of large enterprise-type account development and management of over $5-million+portfolio preferred.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft programs and most CRM and Enterprise management products in use today.
- Presentation capabilities on the individual level up to large diversified groups a requirement including using latest presentation demonstration and remote access technology a must.
- Proven experience in exercising independent judgment with a strong work ethic of being self-motivated and results oriented.
- Targeted and direct marketing expertise with experience with segmentation, demographic and behavioral triggers program knowledge.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers based on strong, interpersonal communication skills and trust.
- Moderate to heavy Travel required.