Senior Director, General Manager - Photo Books, Calendars & Prints
The Senior Director, General Manager will be responsible for leading our photo-rich products: the flagship Photo Book business, as well as the Calendars and Prints categories. The category success is critical for future growth of the consumer business.
You are a leader who can develop a vision and energize others around you.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop & execute a multi-year strategy for growing our photo-rich businesses: the flagship Photo Books business, as well as, Calendars and Prints.
- Identify & prioritize growth levers; and drive analytically-based decision-making and execution through a cross-functional team that includes Product Management & Engineering, Marketing, E-commerce/Site Optimization, Pricing & Promotions, Merchandising and Operations to deliver the business P&L
- Align and deliver quarterly, annual and 3-year revenue and profit targets. Manage in-quarter business performance and outlook.
- Lead the cross-functional team to develop a methodical, analytical, testing and optimization mindset to maximize category profit and growth
- Collaborate with Marketing, Pricing & Site teams to develop marketing, promotional & customer acquisition strategies that will deliver the target business results, optimizing through the funnel
- Collaborate with Product Management & Engineering to define and prioritize engineering roadmap and investment decisions and deliver a best-in-class customer experience, heavily leveraging testing and optimization
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Operations & Product Management and Marketing to identify, prioritize and launch new products and design collections
- Drive cross-category initiatives as a key senior leader on the GM team
- Position has 1 direct report and dedicated analytical resources. Cross-functional team is matrixed and there are dedicated resources in all key parts of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 15+ years of consumer experience including a minimum
- 6-8 years of prior e-commerce, strategy consulting, general management, brand and/ or product management. Direct strategy and revenue/P&L management responsibility.
- Proven cross-functional leadership, relationship builder with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with practical experience leveraging machine learning and A/B testing to drive business results
- We would really love a candidate that is a photographer, the person who takes the photos at for their groups (family, friends, etc) and/or loves Photo Books.