General Manager, Photo Books, Calendars & Prints
The General Manager will be responsible for leading the Photo Books, Calendars and Prints categories. The category success is critical for future growth of the consumer business.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute multi-year category strategy for growing photo books, calendars and prints
- Identify & prioritize growth levers; and drive analytically-based decision-making and execution through a cross-functional team that includes Product Management & Engineering, E-commerce/Site Optimization, Marketing, Pricing & Promotions, Merchandising and Operations to deliver the business P&L
- Align and deliver quarterly, annual and 3-year revenue and profit targets. Manage in-quarter business performance and outlook.
- Lead the work cross-functionally to develop a methodical, analytical, testing and optimization mindset to maximize category profit and growth
- Collaborate with Marketing, Pricing & Site teams to develop marketing, promotional & customer acquisition strategies that will deliver the target business results, optimizing through the funnel
- Collaborate with product management & engineering to define and prioritize engineering roadmap and investment decisions and deliver a best-in-class customer experience, heavily leveraging testing and optimization
- Collaborate with merchandising, operations & product management to identify, prioritize and launch new products and design collections
- Position has 1 direct report and dedicated analytical resources. Cross-functional team is matrixed and there are dedicated resources in all key parts of the organization.
- Drive cross-category initiatives as a key senior leader on the GM team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 15+ years of consumer experience including a minimum of 6-8 years of prior e-commerce, strategy consulting, general management, brand and/ or product management. Direct strategy and revenue/P&L management responsibility
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with practical experience leveraging machine learning and A/B testing to drive business results
- Proven cross-functional leadership, relationship builder with strong communication skills
- MBA from a top-tier school, preferred